Anhui ShuCheng: sunrise dongshan Xiao xiao | everyday one hundred ancient roots


Editor’s note recently, taking advantage of the Spring Festival holiday to have nothing to do, I watched the TV series “Kiss hangbu River”, which was filmed and broadcast by Shucheng COUNTY TV station in July 2001.The fourth episode “Xiao Tian Old Street” aroused the interest and attention of the author. The whole film integrates visual elements, sound and painting combination, and oral narration of the characters to show the thick culture of the old street and trace the past life of the ancient town.Nevertheless, a few historical problems about xiaotian town, the author has some thinking and ideas, here ready to talk about.TV series “close close to hangzhou port river” (source | photo) xiao days, called “snake ditch”.More to do with its natural topography.Mountain water alluvial formation of long and narrow valley, and river convergence, surrounded by mountains, and the formation of a snake head basin, far view of the wild green, like a python.”Snake ditch” bird’s eye view (making | qomi) Mr Wan li “tzu chi” records, li cui (li Cui) of the prime minister, henan yanshi people finish ð «  ¯ (cheng), “taste (had) reading in this (the main bookMain book original, in “(Shucheng) county 160 miles southwest (and take an examination of 180 miles)”, now belongs to Yuexi County.According to the direction of shuqian Ancient Road, local scholars have written that in the Tang Dynasty, “(Xiao Tian) or already inhabited by villagers”, this is possible.Wanli “ShuCheng county annals” certificates (source | photo) xiao days town west of the triangular mountain town south le village (now belong to xiao days), also known as “multiple intelligence mountain”, as early as the sui book geography “was recorded, the northern song dynasty the peaceful enough to record” said “the mountain water, in order to run live, drink smart bo min”, so named.In the third year of yuan You (1088), fourteen miles (formerly twenty miles) away from here, at the foot of the Sanshi Mountain (Huangtu Ling), Monk Zu decided to establish a temple, named “Sanshi Temple” (now part of Sanshi Village, Shanqi Town).Religious architecture, with the charm of art and culture integration, carries the function of spreading faith and uniting believers, or is born in residents and settlements, or powerfully promotes the rise of the latter.Three old shadow stone temple (source | photo), according to xiao days old street was built in the yuan dynasty (later).Some scholars claim that there were historical records in this place during the Zhengde period of the Ming Dynasty.Above all did not see historical data, view to be examined.Folk legend, Ming Taizu Zhu Yuanzhang once stayed here, woke up the next morning when the day just dawn, hence “xiao Day” for the name.The story of the interpretation of natural liu Bowen, revealing the “arrival of the son of Heaven” yunyun, as jianghuai many “cut longgang”, but is people’s oral “creation”.In the Ming dynasty zhu yuanzhang conformal like (the author | YuMing) called “real”, xixiang.According to Kangxi’s “Annals”, “Pu built xiaoyang (mountain) village here”.And “Zhi” of Guangxu said, “Living in Xiaoyang, because of the name yan”, explaining the relationship between the name and place name.Later generations of textual research, xiaoyang village originally known as “Pujia village”, located in the Guanyin Mountain (village) south foot, is now xiaotian town and gang village.In 2021, the goddess of mercy in the village (photography | river patriotic) which jade, word cut, such as, real number.”Born and strange, read bibliography several lines”, Wanli thirty-five years (1607) Jinshi, zhejiang Changxing county magistrate (is seven product), as “uncorrupt, a moon in the sky”.After all xian Zou Yuanbiao recommended, promoted nanjing Ministry of Inspection seal secretary (is five products), after the transfer of Shangbao secretary qing (is five products), Nanjing Taipu Temple qing (from three products).Dissatisfied with Wei Zhongxian’s domineering, resigned and returned home.Living in the township, “Benedict Sang Catalpa, met with disease, no hidden words”, such as “Qin ancestral Land case” appeal, donated to repair the temple, dong Yuan view, set up lectures (Xiaoyang lecture hall), etc..He died in 1990.”Continue to fix ShuCheng county annals” certificates (source | profile picture) and in Chen Hongxu novel “a cold night, in the actual jade has become like the other one.When Zhang Xianzhong attacked Shucheng, he was willing to join the thieves. First, he was afraid of being killed, “trembling”. After accepting the “false post” from the Ministry of Rites, he “danced and thanked”, and his image of being afraid of death and being honest and shameless came out on paper.There is no official history, and the defection, or the cause, is unknown.It is worth noting that County Annals · Strong Women Records the heroic deeds of Pu Zhongyu’s daughter pu (wife of zeng Wangchang, a survivor), who “escaped the disgrace of the thief and bowed down to the sword” after the city was captured.Even so, how much less a villager in jade?In addition, his father Pu Shiyao and his grandson Zeng Daoji are listed in the biography of County Annals · People Annals.The cold nights recorded “certificates (source | photo) according to its actual name origin capitalise, Ming hongwu years (1368-1398), when the first overseas by shandong qufu divination shueup.According to “Genealogy of Pu”, in the 15th year of Chongzhen’s reign (1642), when guan Du was du, zhang Xianzhong ordered to search for guan’s obvious Allies. Therefore, Pu was named King.Up to now, there are still descendants of Pu Wang in the county.In 2016, yellow tiger statue (xin photography | fuschia) as to which the jade is localized or remove hidden real?A few words are not enough to rely on, “Pu’s genealogy” mentioned “beautiful mountains and rivers, beautiful wind and vulgar benevolence”, seems to have clues, to be verified.Before this, a few miles away sanyuan view (today belongs to Sanyuan village of Xiaotian Town) also boarded the historical stage.The ancient road comes from Sanshi Temple, passes sanyuan, along huangyang River (also known as Huangyang River, Huangyang River) to the west, and arrives at the river fork area at the foot of Dongshan mountain. This flat land on the opposite side of Xiaoyang Zhuang will break the tranquility at this moment in the next few hundred years, with people coming and going, bustling with people.Middle school in 2021, xiao days source | ShuCheng film and television) in the early qing dynasty, green house of yangjiang, Dong Jia, continuous DE wang home, we have to move on this (and later, yao home, sanhe changs, etc.), and the salt merchants, shandong and jiangsu tea merchants followed.Large family several generations of management, businessmen gathered in an endless stream, transportation hub, increasingly prominent.Bamboo raft rafting contacts, “Xiaoyang Street” call out.Small street business, gradually formed with mountain goods, tea as the characteristics, and silk, paper umbrella, pu fan, Traditional Chinese medicine, tung oil, teahouse and wine shops, such as jiangyuan Tai, Dong Detai, Deshenghe, Cheng Jitang, Yao Longshun, Xiaochunyuan and so on.And this is just the beginning.In 2021, old street shops (photography | health) beam three shunzhi year (1646), for “receives (city) in the northeast, southwest but slightly ratio kuo”, so get orders cut XianCheng a.In the thirty-ninth year of Emperor Qianlong’s reign (1774), lujiang Cold Water Pass inspection (now part of Wanshan Town, Lujiang County) was cut off, and xiaotian Inspection Department was set up to “separate the remote scenery of the mountains”.Such as the contemporary “place name standardization” general, renamed “Xiaotian”, the construction of the town, the purchase of patrol almost simultaneously.At the same time, the name “Nan Prize”, written for hundreds of years, was also changed to “Nan Gang (Town)”, which is still pronounced “Jiang” in the local dialect.The so-called “xiao Day”, Jiaqing “zhi” said: “the mountain high water together, at the beginning of the dawn do not see the sun, but see the day”, the terrain is also known as “Xiao Day chong”.In 2016, xiao days morning mist (photography | river patriotic) xiao days town tour SiShu (also called xiao days inspection agency) in view of three yuan, successive checking virlisen, xue-ming zhang from (do), Zhou Jie, etc.In the fourth year of Daoguang (1824), We moved Zhou Kai to Meihe Town.The establishment of the patrol department, also let “Xiao Tian East gate” rapidly prosperous, “three view town” see contained in Guangxu “Annals”, so far three old street is well preserved.Five miles away on Xiaotian Street, there are town mansions, Guandi Temple, King Temple, Dongting, Li Hengting (Yizong), Yingshui Nunnery, Luozao Mountain house, etc.The well-known Jiangjia Ancestral Temple (Duliang Hall) is the representative of residential architecture in this period.During the period of the same light (1861 — 1908), it successively set up the card, tea class, school and so on.Near the town in 1938, xiao days production | beam loevinger) guandi temple, also known as “continuous DE hall”, xiao days the town next to the mansion (the old bus station), funded by continuous DE Wang Yongtai, Lv Fulai built.It was demolished in the 1940s to make way for fortifications.Jeongdeok people operate a soy bean factory in Seoeup, and have clubs in Seongkwan and Samha in addition to Hyocheon town.Continuous DE 2020, sanhe town hall (photography | my sky crane) “xiao day formerly known as PuJia zhuang, dong jiang two grain bin filling festival”.In addition to the prosperity of the business, the two families also devoted themselves to local construction, which played a crucial role in the early development of the town.During the Reign of Emperor Qianlong (1736 — 1796), Yingshui Nunnery and Li Hengting (Yizong) were built by zhou and Dong Jiuyi, and their nephews-Deming and Deshan (Junjiu 裛 zi) built luozao mountain houses near the nunnery, while “Yanming Teacher” set up a private school.Dong Jiu 裛 and Jiang Zifeng (yuan Xiao Sanzi), once advocated the first construction of Zide Hall, jigu Ji township.Jiang Zifeng, the repair of temples, donated tian academy, advocating donation of huge sums of money, calm the soul of the people.Two very much righteousness, to solve disputes, chisel road repair bridge, collect buried bones, autumn capture exterminate locust, and so on.In 1987, Jiang Jia big house alone the beam hall (photography | Shen Xibing) fighting s, xiao days the town have been a town and mountain bandits.Especially in the 18th year of the Republic of China (1929), the bandit looting of Shouxian Sanjue Temple Quan Guangyi caused great losses to the town. “The business plummeted and could not recover the prosperity for a long time”.Twenty years of the Republic of China (1931), the county divided into five districts;Twenty-four years (1935) September and for the three districts, the third district (southwest township) district office in xiaotian town.In 1943, “xiao days area” in “shucheng spreads in the data source (|) hills also failure also xing, a large number of people to escape the fighting, with family here.Twenty-five years (1936), the provincial Construction department road bureau built shu (city) Yue (west) road, including the county shu Xiao road (two years later, the county government to prevent the Japanese invasion, ordered the destruction of the road).According to The Chinese Economic Annals published in 1937, Xiaotian town is rich in mountain products, and the cloth and grocery industries are the largest. “The shopping mall is the fifth in the county”. There is an oil workshop with a capital of 2,000 yuan.(photography in 1987, xiao shu road old roadbed | zhang ly) 28 years of the republic of China () in the spring of 1941 in 1939, said, stand 7 temporary middle school in anhui province (hereinafter referred to as the “seven” in the) founded in xiao days town, has brought the rare culture and youth.Jiangjia ancestral Temple is the school’s living area and auditorium, Yingshui Nunnery and Hetan is the teaching area, the famous writer Zhang Henshui’s eldest son Zhang Xiaoshui (also known as Zhang Xiaoshui), his niece Zhang Jingjun once studied here.In 1966, zhang henshui with the family photo source | (profile picture) in September 1947, after a few days of the people’s liberation army combat, tapping the flat field, qilihe, three stone mountain temple, breakthrough ring town 14 fort, dawn in the gate into the street, and in 15 declared xiao days of liberation.Since then, the century-old town has ushered in a new beginning.Today, with more than 300 years of history of Xiaotian Street, relatively intact, it is rare.Hui-style architecture, blue bricks and grey tiles, high eaves, carved beams and huadong;Pebble street surface, ruts deep concave, natural simplicity, pure and elegant.The author: xiao days old street photography (| TaoMing) beam loevinger reference:Sui book, “the west”, “Ming” and “LuZhou government record”, “ShuCheng county annals”, “cold night”, “continued repairing LuZhou government record”, “the sequel to fix ShuCheng county annals”, “changxing county”, “Chinese economic”, “anhui province education” and “shucheng county food”, “shucheng county transportation tzu chi”, “shucheng post”, “shucheng county education”, “shuCity literature and history data “, “ShuCheng revolution” and “tabled ShuCheng wins”, “ShuCheng war”, “close close to hangzhou port river”, “PuShi genealogy,” academia sinica “club center, library, ShuCheng human geography in anhui province, grazing, yue wild person cross-country, maps, and to the articles (part of the data by shucheng annals room provide).Welcome readers and fans to join the Toutiao Circle “Luzhou History and Culture Research Center”, more topic exchanges and online activities are waiting for you ~ (The circle card has been added here, please check the toutiao client)

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.